Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, 19 December 2008

First Hair Cut






So, as many of you know, Daniel is famous for his hair. He was born with a lot and never lost it. Well the time came when he needed a hair cut as I could no longer do anything with it. As I was working, my mum very nicely took him to the hairdressers for me. I was a little worried because Daniel does not like to sit unless he is eating.  However looking at the pictures, you can see I had nothing to worry about, he was very well behaved. When I got home, a new little boy appeared, he no longer looks like a baby but a little boy running around the house. 

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

You guys! He is SO BIG! I can't believe he is about to turn one! What are you guys doing to celebrate?

clay said...

Wow...Daniel is very handsome. It's a good thing, because we wouldn't want him looking like his daddy.