While Luke and I have not decided if he is going to do the PhD, I was very proud of my husband because this is Luke's dream and he has worked really hard to get to this point.
Friday, 27 March 2009
Proud day for my husband
As most of you know, Luke is currently studying for a Masters degree at Edinburgh University. We both knew that it would be a very hard year for us because Luke is now only working part time, I watch Daniel most of the time while being pregnant and working two days a week. It has been a hard and stressful year however the passion that Luke has for the course is amazing. Well yesterday made the hard work worth it for both of us. Luke went to see his professor about his dissertation due at the end of August. While he was there the professor asked if he had thought about doing a PhD next year. Luke and I had talked about this in the past however Luke was not confident that he would get the grades he needed to do it. While his professor confirmed yesterday that she believed that Luke was able to do very well if he did a PhD. This is huge news because it means that all of Luke's hard work has been noticed and the fact that he is doing this while working and having a family is even more amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Go Luke!!! I am so proud of you both for sacrificing and being so dedicated to each other!
Post a Comment