As a gift to celebrate Luke's graduation my Dad and Jennifer brought Luke an annual membership pass to Historic Scotland.
Historic Scotland is an agency that looks after and preserves historic buildings and structures throughout Scotland. There are currently more then 300 sites including Edinburgh castle, Stirling castle and many more.
Last Saturday we started using our membership by heading to Tanallon Castle which sits on a high cliff over looking the Firth of Forth and Bass Rock. The castle was built in the 1350's. We had a beautiful day and Daniel really enjoyed running around the place however it was a little scary trying to get him down the spiral stairs. While we sat there, we were able to see why Scotland is such a beautiful place to live - the castle was old but strong and the sea was calming yet powerful. Luke and I are blessed to be able to take Daniel and Abigael to these places and show them Scotland's history. Thank you Dad and Jennifer for the gift - I know that Luke and I will enjoy using it.


3 comments:
Those are great pictures - the first one looks photoshopped it's so good
What a cool trip! I bet they are going to beat anyone on Scotland trivia some day!
BEAUTIFUL. You are so lucky.
Post a Comment