I know that I am behind on my blogging however we have been busy enjoying the summer and also getting a new computer
On Sunday the 11th July we headed to Linlithgow Palace to enjoy a day at the Spectacular Jousting extravaganza which was being hosted by Historic Scotland. The day involved the 'Knights of England' putting on shows designed to show what jousting touraments used to be like. There were also people dressed up to show what the palace would have been like when it was still being used as a palace. Daniel was a little nervous of the large crowds of people however he got used to it and really enjoyed the horses and the men fighting. Abigael adored the horses and I spent all my time fighting to keep her away from the horses.
It was a great day out as a family.


No comments:
Post a Comment