Monday, 23 February 2009
Date Night
So, here is a story for you that only a parent would understand. On Saturday, Luke and I dropped Daniel off at my Dad's house and went on a date. It was a really nice evening, we went for dinner and then went and parked by the sea. At around ten o'clock we went and got Daniel and got home around 11:30. We put Daniel to bed however he was not feeling great and really upset, so we thought that it would help him if he come into bed with us just to get settled. That was the worst idea ever! Daniel thought that it was morning and time to get up. We had to bring him downstairs to the living room because we did not want him to wake our neighbours who share a wall with us. So, can you picture it, Luke and I laying on the couch trying to stay awake while Daniel runs around the house kicking a ball at 1:30 in the morning. It was not really how Luke and I thought our date night would end! I finally managed to get Daniel to sleep at 2:30 and then he was up in the morning at 7:50. So the moral of this story is.....if you have a good night time routine, make sure you stick to it or else your son will still be up in the middle of the night playing football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment