Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, 27 February 2009

Not a baby any more

So, Daniel is now wearing two piece pyjamas to bed. I'm sure that you are thinking that is no big deal however to me, that is a huge sign that my baby boy is becoming a little man. When he was wearing a one piece it looked like he was still a baby however now he is wearing proper boy clothes. It did make me a little sad. It does not help that at the moment he needs another hair cut because he has the hair of a teenage boy (the messy curly over the eyes look). 







I must say that Daniel is a very sweet little boy. I cried for the first time in front of him a few weeks ago (I was having a tough day) and Daniel came over and gave me a big hug. It made me smile that he cared and was trying to help. He is also very helpful, when I bring the washing down from upstairs he will head to the kitchen and open the machine door for me and then help me load the clothes in. I am training him well for his future wife :)

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

oh wow he is getting BIG!! so cute too. and congrats on the pregnancy, i didn't know - and a girl!!! awww, cant wait to see pics when she's born. take care xxx