Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, 2 August 2009

Busy Busy

So the last few weeks have been very busy in the Brewer house. We have finally sold our house and moved out. We are now living in a town called Kirkcaldy (Luke and I lived there when we were first married). The house is lovely and the neighbourhood is great. 

We have also been busy with birthdays and anniversaries. My sister and her husband just celebrated their first wedding anniversary (18th July) and Luke and I also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary (30th July). My dad celebrated his birthday and this Thursday it is my birthday. 

The rest of the clan are doing well. Luke is glad to be in the new house because his wife is a lot less stressed. I have to say that Luke has made this move much easier on the family. He did most of the packing and unpacking so that I did not have to do it. This means that he is behind in his studies so please keep him in your thoughts as he tries to get back to his studies.

Daniel is amazing, he is now 18 months and every day is an adventure for him. We try and get out for a walk each day which he loves. He gets so excited about the smallest things. He is also talking alot more. Here are some of his favourite words

Car - (he loves pointing out every car he sees)
Truck - (he is a typical boy)
This - (he uses this as a way of showing what he wants)
Duck - (this is Luke's favourite bird and was therefore one of the first words Daniel said)
Mama - (mainly uses this one when he is hungry - he thinks only mama can feed him) 
Dada - (the first official word Daniel used)
Pleeth - (this is Daniel saying please)
Yeah yeah yeah - (he says this when he is excited about something or when he has done something good. This is normally said with both hands in the air)

Luke also wanted me to tell everyone that Daniel can now 'high five' however still is not fond of ice cream.





Abigael is beautiful, she has the cutest little smile. When we see people they normally have one of two things to say about her, 1) she looks just like Daniel or 2) look at all that amazing hair. She is very different from Daniel, she loves to have a bath (Daniel hated them at her age), she loves to sit up high in her chair and she also enjoys just siting with you. My favourite thing about her is that she is a Mummy's girl. Daniel was always and still is a Daddy's boy so it is nice to have Abigael need me to calm her down. I know that in a few months time, she will only have eyes for Luke, so I am enjoying this while it lasts.













Finally me, I am doing ok. I am sleeping a lot better now that we have moved and I am enjoying taking Daniel and Abigael exploring while Luke is at work. I am really looking forward to my birthday (I love birthdays) and the coming months when Abigael will start to interact more and how Daniel will deal with that.







2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love your pictures! Happy Late Anniversary too! I am very glad that you guys are settled and especially that you are sleeping better.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

aww glad everything is going well. happy anniversary and birthday!!! yay :D :D