The pictures are some that I have taken over the past week. I love trying to take pictures of Daniel doing what he does throughout the day however it does prove to be difficult as he does not like to sit for pictures anymore (he wants to take the pictures).
Luke wanted to use the picture of me playing the Wii to make fun of me on facebook however Daniel does love to 'play' the Wii. The reason that I say 'play' is because there are no batteries in the remote Daniel uses however he is happy to believe he is playing.
Abby is now having her bath with Daniel and she loves it. She is very happy to sit in her seat in the bath and watch Daniel play around her. After the bath she gets no nappy time which she finds very relaxing before being fed and going to bed. The biggest news about Abby this week is that she have started laughing, I love this milestone because it means she can express the happiness her feels when I or Luke smile at her.
My Mum had to go back to work this week after taking the past year off to watch Daniel while I went to work part time. Although it has only been a week she already misses Daniel. Daniel adores his Granny and gets so excited when she comes and see him (and Abby).
Well there is a taster of our normal life, I only wish that pictures could show the laughter that goes on in our house every day.


2 comments:
I was really excited to hear Abigael laugh for the first time. It's so girlie- definitely different from Daniel's first laugh! I missed watching them grow while I was away.
Love Aunty Rachel
Post a Comment