A year ago today Luke and I found out that I was pregnant with Abigael. It was an interesting day because I had been feeling really tired and just not myself. I had an idea that something was different so I took a pregnancy test and just as Luke walked into the house after work, it showed as positive. I had very mixed feelings at that point. I was very excited however also worry as Daniel was only 9 months at the time.
Well Abigael is now nearly 4 months and getting more beautiful by the day. She has a cute little smile and her hair stops people in the street. Her brother adores her and her daddy loves her.
A year ago today we discovered that our dream of a little girl was going to come true however we have since found out that Abigael is more then we could have ever dream for.


1 comment:
She is precious! I love the heart dress!
Post a Comment