Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, 27 November 2009

Abigael is 6 months old

Thats right, our little baby girl is now 6 months old and how she has grown in that time. Abigael is a beautiful somewhat emotional little girl who loves to watch her brother and put anything she can get hold of into her mouth. Although she looks just like Daniel, in many ways she is his complete opposite. She is a Mummy's girl to the point that only Mummy can hold her or look at her. Where as Daniel loves to spend time with people and be away from Mummy, Abigael will scream with other people if Mummy is not around. She is alot more aware of her hands then Daniel was, she is able to take hold of things and put them into her mouth without hitting herself in the face. She loves to listen to music and one of her favourite songs is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star which her Daddy sings to her to calm her down.

As well as turning 6 months today, the other big milestone in her life is that she started eating solid foods today. Like Daniel I waited until this point so that I could miss out the soft baby food and go straight onto 'adult' food and let me tell you - she loved the toast that she got today. She loved putting it into her mouth and sucking it until she could swallow the little soft bits. She was not too keen on the yogurt however that was because she could not use the spoon herself. I am hoping that eating solid foods might help her sleep better (wishful thinking) as she is still getting up twice a night.

I am very excited about the next 6 months which should include crawling, walking and chasing big brother. I am also excited about her hair growing and getting thicker so that I can put little girly things in it.







1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

She is precious! I can't believe she is already 6 months old!!! I LOVE your new header on your blog! So awesome!