As most of you know, when Daniel was a baby his hair stopped people in the street. He had and still does have beautiful hair. So when I got pregnant with Abigael, people started making fun of me saying how funny it would be if Abigael had no hair when she was born. Well I am very pleased to say that Abigael was born with a full head of hair and amazingly she has even more then Daniel had. The following pictures show that even though Abigael is only 5 months old, she is able to have a ponytail.
Luke and I are divided about Daniel's hair because I love having his hair long and messy however Luke likes it short and neat. Well Luke has been asking me to take Daniel for a haircut but I have been putting it off because I like it. However today I found out that Daniel really does needs a haircut.


No comments:
Post a Comment