When Daniel was a baby he loved watching adverts (I know, shock, horror I let my children watch TV), it got to the point that no matter what he was doing - if a certain advert come on the TV he would stop dead in his tracks and watch the advert until it was finished. The advert was for an on-line card company and to be fair the theme tune was very catchy. I wanted to keep a record of it as it makes me laugh how funny he was when the advert came on.
Well now that Abigael is here, the same thing is happening again. A few nights ago I was giving her her finally feed and trying to put her to bed. I was carrying a sleeping girl to her room when her advert came one which happens to be an insurance advert and she was wide awake trying to see the TV and catch the advert. I love the funny little things that my kids do doing the day that make me laugh and the adverts they enjoy is just one of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment