Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, 12 March 2010

Avon Calling

Like the title states - I have started doing Avon this month to bring in a little income. For my American friends maternity leave in Britain lasts a year, we are paid for the first nine months and then the last three months we do not get paid. Well I am now in the three months without getting paid and we really need some extra money. The idea of Avon was good for me as I could do it when Luke came home from work and it would take a few hours a week.

Well the first month was not the best, in fact without my Mum's help taking a book to work with her - I would not have made any money. But I am not giving up - I will continue to work at it and visit more houses this month to see if I can get more business.

Please pray that this will succeed because it will help us with getting through each month.

2 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

my mum did avon for 10 years and it did take her a few months to get her business going - you'll do great!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you're sticking to it! I'm sure next month will be easier than this one