Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day

As it is Mothers Day in Britain today I wanted to say a quick Happy Mothers Day to my Mum and to thank her for all the amazing things she does for my family. She adores Daniel and Abigael and loves spending time with them. She has a kind heart and is willing to help people however she can.

Thank You Mum for all you do for us.

Well, I had a lovely Mothers Day myself. I was able to lie-in while Luke got up with the kids, then Luke made me breakfast in bed and while I enjoyed that, Luke cleaned the house. It was a lovely day spent with my family.

Thank You Luke for a lovely day and thank you to my kids for behaving and making me laugh today (they do that everyday).

No comments: