Daniel loves his sister very much but sometimes he expresses this love by either sitting on her or laying on her. Depending on Abigael's mood, she is not a huge fan of this and will therefore scream until I come and move him. He also believes that if I say no to Abigael, he also has to say no by yelling it in her face. Daniel is a huge fan of cars and and we joke that he is OCD about the way his cars are lined up on the table. Well, Abigael does not really care about the car line and is very happy to mess it up for Daniel which again leads to a lot of yelling and me moving Abigael away while Daniel cries and rearranges the cars. I will not even mention whining as Daniel has become a master as this.
Abigael is very close to cutting her first teeth and this has made her a little cranky. Now if you know Abigael, you know that she is pretty emotional at the best of time however she has stepped it up a gear the last week. If she is not screaming because her brother is too close to her then she is clinging to me like a little money.
But you know, when Daniel comes and gives me a kiss without me asking for one or Abigael laughs when I sing to her, it makes me realise that no matter what they do I will always love them more each day.


2 comments:
Such great pictures! I love their big, bright eyes! XOXO
I'm sorry they've been trying your patience recently - you do such a good job in keeping your cool.
Post a Comment