Yesterday, she got her first official haircut. I had been putting it off for a while as she does not like strange places and I needed the first cut to go well as she is going to have many more haircuts and I do not want to fight with her every time. She got her hair cut by a lady called Abbi which I found funny however she was amazing with Abigael and understood that I did not need a perfect haircut. Abigael was happy to sit until it was time for her fringe however she really did surprise me. When Abbi was finished it took all my effort not to cry as I was now holding not my baby girl but my little girl. It really has made a difference and now I am looking forward to it thickening up so that I can play with it even more.
So, tonight while I was giving the kids their bath I checked Abigael's gums like I normally do to see if any teeth has appeared and to my shock and surprise I felt Abigael's very first tooth. It is one of her bottom front teeth and she does not seem bothered by it at all. I'm glad that she will have at least one tooth while celebrating her birthday.
Well the coming weekend will be both exciting and a little sad. Abigael turns one on Thursday and I have to admit that I do not have any presents for her yet. I think that I am in denial about the fact that my baby girl is turning one and therefore we will not longer have a baby in the house but two toddlers instead.


No comments:
Post a Comment