Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, 4 April 2009

Daniel knows the routine better then I do.

At the moment (before I go on Maternity leave), I am home with Daniel on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. These days are normally spend mostly at home as I am tired from working the other days of the week. The mornings at home are pretty routine, Daniel and I get up around 8 and go downstairs to have breakfast and play until about 9. At this point, I gather up all my energy and head upstairs to clean teeth and get Daniel dressed. I normally get a load of washing and then head back downstairs with Daniel picking up any clothes that I drop on the way. We then head to the living room and tidy up, hoover the floor and clean our coffee table where Daniel has breakfast. 

The reason I am telling you this is that on Thursday, I was at work and called home at around 9:30. My mum was picking up Daniel so that Luke could study for the day. Luke tells me on the phone that Daniel had already taken him to the washing machine and opened the door for him and at that moment Daniel was taking my mum to the dishwasher to open it.

I never realised Daniel paid so much attention to me and the things we do each morning until I heard this. I love the fact that Daniel is paying so much attention and learning things.       



I can help you mummy

1 comment:

Candice said...

How adorable!!!!