Luke being the typical American boy loves to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for his lunch. However he has to have Skippy peanut butter and you can only get this brand in a few places in Scotland. Therefore last Saturday Daniel and I headed to the store to stock up on peanut butter and came home with 6 big jars. Well, while I was making dinner tonight, Daniel decided that the peanut butter would make great stacking blocks and therefore moved the jars from the kitchen to the living room. From the pictures you can tell he thought he was a very clever little man for lifting the heavy jars by himself.
2 comments:
I LOVE it! Peanut butter rocks! Miss you guys!
Peanut Butter and Jelly (or chocolate chips) is still my favorite!! Thanks for leaving the comment! I was a little confused until I saw your blog was "Brewers" then I knew exactly how you found mine:). I think I met you briefly once. Hope everything is well for you guys! Elizabeth talked about you a lot!
Post a Comment