As Luke had Monday off work due to Easter, we decided to take advantage of the weather and head to the beach. Daniel was really funny to watch, he was amazed by the sand under his shoes and spent a lot of time just moving his feet in the sand. When we finally got down to the water, Daniel showed no fear and headed straight into the water. Don't worry, we managed to catch him before he got his feet all the way in.
I love spending days like this because it reminds me of the amazing world we live in. For Daniel, the beach was an amazing new place to explore and I love to watch him get excited about things I have taken for granted will be there. The beach is one of my favourite places to spend time, I love just listening to the waves and watching people hold hands as they walk along the sand. Before Daniel was born, Luke and I would finish work and head to the beach and just enjoy walking together. Now we enjoy running after Daniel as he heads straight into the water.


No comments:
Post a Comment