This past week Luke, Daniel and I went away on holiday. We headed to a town called Dunoon, which is North West from here and spent a week in a little cottage doing very little. My mum was kind enough to watch Daniel for the first part of the week so that Luke and I could spend some time together. I think that Luke and I spent most of that alone time talking about Daniel and how we miss him. Luke and I spent the days driving around the amazing Lochs and just enjoying what God created. It was truly beautiful and peaceful. The rest of the week was spent going for walks with Daniel and just enjoying the time as a family with no worries or stress. The pictures below will give you an idea of the beauty we saw however nothing compares to the real thing.


1 comment:
Beautiful pics... I noticed you tried to call but the phone was acting up! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment