Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, 29 June 2009

My beautiful baby girl





Abigael is now a month old and getting bigger by the day. It is amazing just how different she is from Daniel. When Daniel was little (and still today) he was on the go all the time, nothing would stop him. Abigael however is more at peace with the world, she does not mind laying by herself. She will let you know when she wants cuddles and nothing will stop her getting them. In the last few days she has discovered her Daddy and likes nothing more then to just stare at him. She is a great eater and at the moment that is all she wants to do, which is limiting what I can do. I'm hoping that it settles down because I can not spend all my day on the couch (Daniel would not let me). 

I just want to say thank you for all the beautiful clothes and gifts that Abigael has gotten. 

No comments: