I know that this is late however I still wanted to write and tell you how amazing Luke is at being a Daddy to Daniel and Abigael. I knew that Luke was going to be an amazing Dad right from the beginning, he would go out of his way to play with the kids in church. When Daniel arrived in the world, Luke would spend the evening just holding him and talking to him. As Daniel has grown into the little man he is, the relationship between them has grown into the strong father-son bond that Luke always dreamed and talked about. No matter what mood Daniel is in, when Luke comes home from work Daniel grins from ear to ear just waiting for Luke to give him a massive hug hello. At bedtime Daniel will always choose Daddy to take him to bed because Daddy is the best at playing in the bath and also the best at singing to him.
When Abigael came into the world, I knew that Luke thought his family was now complete. Not only did he have a handsome son but also a beautiful daughter. Although Abigael is only three weeks old, Luke loves her more then he ever thought possible. He loves holding her and just looking at her.
So I just want to say thank you for being the most wonderful Dad to our children and I can not wait to watch you love them more each day.


1 comment:
I agree that Luke is an amazing Dad! He did such a good job at being an uncle here. He helped Corban feel at ease when doing his ring bearer job at Jake's wedding. I also think he is a great brother. I found a paper from college that he critiqued. In the middle of the paper he randomly wrote "I love my sister" and at the bottom told me he didn't think I was stupid and wrote an impressively good paper!
Post a Comment