Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Introducing Abigael Rachel Brewer






I want you to meet Abigael Rachel Brewer who was born on the 27th May 2009 at 7:50am. Luke and I went into the hospital at 6 in the morning and less then two hours later we got to meet our new baby girl. The labour was short and intense however a lot less stressful then when I had Daniel. Luke did a great job and I don't think that I would have coped if it was not for him encouraging me through it. As the labour went well and Abigael was ok, we were allowed to go home the same day, which is what both Luke and I had hoped for going into the hospital. 

As you can see from the pictures she was born with a full head of hair and looking just like her brother. Talking about Daniel, he is doing amazingly well with his new little sister. My Mum had Daniel for a few nights following the birth which was a great help however when Daniel got home all he wanted to do was hug and kiss Abigael. However when she started crying he did try and stop her crying by pointing the Wii remote at her. 

Luke has two weeks off of work which is great because it means that he can look after Daniel while I focus on breastfeeding. It has been hard work however Abigael is a natural and therefore we are both getting better at it. 

Luke has been amazing the past week, allowing me to sleep in while he takes Daniel in the morning. He has also taken over doing the laundry and dish washing which has been a great help. 

Well I need to go however I'm sure there will be many more blogs of life with the Brewer clan now that we are equal on both sides.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love it! The Wii control is hilarious! I wish I could hold them both! sniff!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

aww she's gorgeous, congratulations to you all xxx